Hardwood Flooring also known as Solid Timber floors add substantial value to your home, provide exceptional wear qualities and timeless elegance. Floor colours and types are extremely versatile and will compliment any style of building or home. They can be installed in direct stick method over flat and structurally sound surface, or they can be installed over the joists / battens. Common board widths are: 60, 80, 130, and 180 mm and custom-made sizes reach from 200 to 240 mm.
Contact FloorCraft SA today for your Hardwood Flooring Adelaide and surrounding areas.
Features and Benefits
- The classic style of solid hardwood makes it virtually timeless.
- A polished timber floor will look as stylish in 20 years' time as it does today
- Extremely easy to clean and maintain
- The environmental choice - timber is one of the world's few truly renewable resources
- A long-lasting floor covering that can be refinished many times
- A timber sub-floor gives easy access to the underfloor for plumbing or ducted heating, or to repair wiring
- Insulation and warmth underneath feet unlike tiles