Brushbox Solid Strip Overlay Australian Species
Overlay solid strip flooring has been designed for those who love the style and warmth of a solid timber floor, but don’t have the traditional bearers and joists subfloor structure.
Species: Australian Beech, Blackbutt, Brushbox, Flooded Gum, Ironbark, Spotted Gum, Sydney Blue Gum.
Locking System: Tongue & Groove
Size: 80 mm x 14 mm, 130 mm x 14 mm
Lengths: Random Lengths - 350 mm to 3500 mm.
Grades: Standard & Better and Natural
- Nailed to old timber strip flooring over joists.
- Glued over concrete slab.
- Glued over old timber flooring.
- Glued over plywood subfloor.
- Glued over particleboard subfloor