Terms & Conditions
TERM & CONDITIONS
1. ABOUT THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please read the terms and conditions set out below before purchasing goods using this website.
- These terms and conditions apply to the purchase of products on this website. In using this website for this purpose, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not understand or accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from purchasing products using the website. These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of this website, including the Privacy & Security Policy and Refund Policy.
- In these terms and conditions, the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” are a reference to FloorCraft SA PTY LTD trading as FloorCraftOnline, the website owner.
2. ORDERING PROCEDURE
- Your order must contain your name, postal address, phone number, email address credit card details and any other ordering information specified on this website.
- FloorCraft Online reserve the right to terminate your order if it learns that you have provided false or misleading information, interfered with other users or the administration of FloorCraft Online Services, or violated these terms and conditions.
- Confirmation of your purchase will be sent to your e-mail address once your payment has been cleared. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within two business days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may not cancel an order once it has been submitted, even if our confirmation e-mail is still pending.
- The goods are offered for sale only to persons who can make legally binding contracts.
- There are inherent hazards in electronic distribution and as such FloorCraft Online cannot warrant against delays or errors transmitting data between the Client and FloorCraft Online including orders, and you agree that the maximum extent permitted by law, FloorCraft Online will not be liable for any losses which the Client suffers as a result of online-ordering not being available or for delays or errors in transmitting orders.
- You may offer to purchase products described in this website for the price specified on this website.
3. PAYMENT PRICE
- Payment must be affected by credit card using the ordering facility on this website.
- Prices are inclusive of goods and services tax. In all other respects, the price is exclusive of taxes, duties and charges imposed or levied in Australia or overseas in connection with the supply of goods or services.
4. CANCELLATION DUE TO ERROR OR UNAVAILABILITY
- You acknowledge that despite our reasonable precautions, products may be listed at an incorrect price, with incorrect information, or which are unavailable due to a typographical error or like oversight. In these circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel the transaction, notwithstanding that your order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged.
We reserve this right up until the time of delivery of goods.
- If a cancellation of this nature occurs after your credit card has been charged for the purchase, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account for the amount in question without deduction.
- Delivery of the products will be affected in the manner described on this website. i.e. Items purchased online will (subject to availability) be despatched by courier as soon as practicable after receiving your order (and usually within three (3) business days).
- Risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you upon delivery.
- We undertake to comply with the terms of our Shipping Policy in relation to ensuring delivery in a timely matter.
- You acknowledge that we are not liable for any losses or damages suffered directly or indirectly by you because of any delay in dispatch or delivery.
- Delivery time frame: 7 days Metro, 14 days country.
- The purchaser or a legal representative of the purchaser must be on-site to receive the delivery and sign for the goods on the specified date of delivery. If no-one is present on-site to receive the order, goods will not be left unattended and an additional fee will be charged for next attempt of delivery.
6. REFUNDS / REPLACEMENTS
- Under certain conditions, refunds are available for unopened items valid up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Goods must be sealed in re-sellable condition and not discontinued.
- 30% admin restocking fees will be applied to all timber flooring items.
- 50% admin restocking fees will be applied to all accessories.
- Strictly NO return of hardwood timber flooring.
- Strictly NO return of specially ordered timber flooring.
- Strictly NO return of internationally sold items.
- We undertake to comply with the terms of our refund policy in relation to the refund of replacement products to our consumers.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure.
Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us, including your credit card details, is transmitted at your own risk.
- Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
- We undertake to comply with the terms of our Privacy & Security Policy in relation to the collection and use of your personal information.
9. DISCLAIMER & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability arising from or relating to your use of this website including the online purchase of FloorCraft SA Pty Ltd (FloorCraft Online)products, as set out in our Legal Disclaimer.
- Details contained on this website relating to goods and services have been prepared in accordance with Australian law and may not satisfy the laws of any other country. We do not warrant that the details on this website concerning those goods or services will satisfy the laws of any other country. It is your responsibility to determine whether these details satisfy the laws of the jurisdiction in which you reside (if that jurisdiction is outside Australia) and if the details do not satisfy the laws of your jurisdiction, you may not order any goods or services from this website.
10. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this website. Your continued use of the website following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
11. TERMINATION OF ACCESS
- Access to this website may be terminated at any time by us without notice. Our disclaimer will nevertheless survive any such termination.
12. GOVERNING LAW
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in South Australia. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia.
- We accept no liability for any failure to comply with these terms and conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- If we waive any rights available to us under these terms and conditions on one occasion, this does not means that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
- If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
14. TO RETURN TO YOUR ONLINE ORDER
- To return to your online order, click on the Back button. By doing so, you acknowledge that you read, understood and accept the above terms and conditions.