Flooded Gum Solid Strip Australian Species
Boral tongue and groove solid strip flooring is precision-milled, providing a wear layer that can be refinished many times over, providing a lifetime of enjoyment.
It is manufactured with a tongue and groove profile that is also end-matched for a tight board-to-board fit.
Australian Beech, Blackbutt, Brushbox, Flooded Rose Gum, Ironbark, Red Mahogany, Spotted Gum, Sydney Blue Gum.
Locking System: Tongue & Groove
Size: 85 x 19 mm, 130 x 19 mm, 180 x 20.5 mm
Lengths: Random Lengths
Coverage: per m2
Grades: Classic, Standard & Better and Australiana
- battens over complete slab
- timber joists over bearers,
- Plywood over concrete or timber joists
- old timber strip flooring over joists
- Boral Product Selection Guide
- Boral Sustainability Brochure
- Boral Decorative Hardwood Timber Quick Guide Brochure
- Boral Care & Maintenance Guide
- Tongue and Groove Floor Timber - Untreated
- Tongue and Groove Floor Timber - Treated
- What You Should Know