Sydney Blue Gum Solid Strip Overlay Australian Species
Overlay solid strip flooring has been designed for those who love the style and warmth of a solid timber floor, but don’t have the traditional bearers and joists subfloor structure.
Species: Australian Beech, Blackbutt, Brushbox, Flooded Gum, Ironbark, Spotted Gum, Sydney Blue Gum.
Locking System: Tongue & Groove
Size: 80 mm x 14 mm, 130 mm x 14 mm, 180 x 14 mm,
Lengths: Random 350 mm to 3500 mm.
Grades: Standard & Better
Install Method: Nailed to old timber strip flooring over joists. Glued over concrete slab. Glued over old timber flooring. Glued over plywood subfloor. Glued over particleboard subfloor
- Boral 14 mm Overlay Solid Strip Flooring Brochure
- Boral Decorative Hardwood Timber Quick Guide Brochure
- Boral Product Selection Guide
- Boral Care & Maintenance Guide
- Tongue and Groove Floor Timber - Untreated
- What You Should Know